It seems that lately all I’ve really had time for are little snippets of posts, but I wanted to address our current gardening status.
We just planted our seedlings last Friday (19th).
- Roma tomatoes
- Early girl tomatoes
- Green peppers
- Herb mixes
As of today (3/24/10):
- Roma tomatoes – 16/16 pots have seedlings!
- Early girl tomatoes – Nothing yet.
- Green peppers – 2/12 pots have seedlings!
- Pumpkins – 9/12 pots have seedlings!
- Sunflowers – Nothing yet.
- Herb mixes – Bunches of littles!
I’m really excited about the pumpkins as this is our second year using our own seeds. We’re planning on doubling the patch, too, so we’ll have plenty!